If you’re dissatisfied with our product, let us first apologize for not meeting your expectations.
👉 If you purchased a Splice subscription on the App Store:
- Open Settings on your device (not Splice's Settings)
- Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions > Select Splice
- Tap Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial. If you see Your subscription will expire soon or Your subscription has expired, it's cancelled and won’t renew.
If you're on iOS prior to 15.5, you might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button, the subscription is already canceled.
⚠️ We can’t perform the cancellation on your behalf as it’s Apple that manages your subscriptions and payments.
⚠️ Timely cancellation. If you signed up for a free trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends. For further assistance on the account cancellation, we recommend you refer to Apple Support.
⚠️ Refunds. If you’re a paying user, unsubscribing doesn’t return the previously charged fees. For more information on the refunds, please refer to this article.
👉 If you purchased your Splice subscription on our Site and want to edit, pause or cancel it, feel free to follow these steps:
- Visit the Manage Your Subscription page
- Log in with the email address you used to start your subscription
- Check your inbox—you’ll receive a unique, temporary link to manage your subscription
- Click on the link you received to easily update the status of your subscription and/or change your preferred payment methods
👉 If you can't find the subscription you want to cancel, follow these steps.