To replace an existing clip in your project with another one from your Camera Roll, follow these steps:
- Tap the clip you want to replace—it turns blue
- Tap Replace on the editing toolbar
- Select the media you want to add from your Camera Roll
If you’re replacing a video with a longer one, continue with the following steps:
- Select the part of the video to be added by dragging the highlighted selection at the bottom of the screen
- Use the Play button to check how it looks, and once it’s adjusted tap Done
In case the video you’re adding is shorter than the one being replaced when faced with the message This clip is shorter than the original, tap Continue and the full clip will be added.