👉 With our Split feature, you can cut out any part of your video:
- Open your Splice project
- On the timeline, move the playhead (yellow vertical line) to the point where you want to start cutting
- Double-tap on your video: a shortcut menu will appear > tap Split
- Now move the playhead to the point where you want to end cutting > double-tap on your video > tap Split
- Tap on the fragment you created > tap Delete from the editing toolbar
👉 With our Trim feature, you can select the portion of a video you wish to keep:
1. Open your Splice project
2. On the timeline, tap on your video: it turns blue
3. Tap on Trim from the editing toolbar
4. Choose the fragment you wish to keep by using the white trimming handles > tap Done
👉 Side handles
You can also trim your video directly on the timeline by dragging the white side handles.
👉 Clip duration
To set the duration below 1 second, expand your clip on the timeline with a pinching gesture and proceed with the duration adjustment by dragging the white side handle. The time tag shows you the exact duration of your element down to one-hundredth of a second.
Please sign in to leave a comment.