👉 To create a new project, follow these steps:
- Open Splice > tap New project +
- Select the photos or videos you wish to include
- Tap Next > Select the preferred aspect ratio > Create
All your clips will now be placed on the main timeline.
⚠️ If you don't see the media you're looking for, you might need to change the source at the top of the screen. Once you tap on the arrow, different options will show up: Recents, Videos, Favorites, Selfies, Whatsapp.
⚠️ Assets saved to Cloud sources won't work with Splice. To add that media to Splice, first upload it to your device's Camera Roll. You will then be able to add those clips to your project by tapping Media from the main toolbar.
👉 To add other photos or videos, open your project > tap on Media from the main toolbar and choose the media you wish to add to your project.
👉 To add other clips to a specific point in your project, follow these steps:
- Open your Splice project
- Move the playhead (yellow vertical line) to the point where you wish to add a new clip
- Tap on Media in the main toolbar > select the clip > tap Add
👉 To remove a photo or a video, long press on it on the timeline and drag it downwards to the red recycle bin.
👉 To reorder your assets, long press on one of them on the timeline and drag it to the chosen position. See a video tutorial here.
Related article: How do I remove a part of my video?