👉 To save (download, export) a project to your Camera roll:
- Open your Splice project.
- Tap on the share icon (a square with an arrow) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Save – your project will be saved to your app called Photos
👉 Issues with saving. Please refer to this article.
👉 Saving only a portion of a project/save it in multiple parts. Please refer to this article.
👉 To share it on social media or other apps (email, Whatsapp, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, etc.)
- After tapping on Save, you’ll be given a list of apps you can share your project with.
- If you don’t find the one you’re looking for, tap More under three dots > select the one you prefer.
Tip: A convenient option between two Apple devices is the AirDrop.
👉 Sharing on YouTube. To post your project on YouTube, save it to your Photos > open YouTube >
- If posting from a computer: tap Create > Upload videos
- If posting from iPhone or iPad: tap the "➕" button at the bottom toolbar > Upload a video
👉 Saving on Splice. Your projects get instantly saved in Splice after each edit. Once you tap on X in the upper left corner, you'll go back to Splice home screen while your project's edits will be saved in Splice.
👉 Subscription request. We confirm that a subscription is required to use Splice at its full potential. If you’re using Pro features (marked with a blue crown) and did not subscribe to Splice, saving your projects will be limited. You’re welcome to enjoy our free trial before committing to a subscription. Alternatively, you can remove the Pro features to download your project without subscribing.