👉 To share your project on social media or other apps (email, Whatsapp, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, etc.):
- Save it by tapping on the share icon in the top-right corner of the screen > tap Save
- After tapping on Save, you’ll be given a list of apps you can share your project with
- If you don’t find the one you’re looking for, tap More under three dots > select the one you prefer or tap on AirDrop
👉 Sharing on YouTube. To post your project on YouTube, save it to your Photos > open YouTube >
- If posting from a computer: tap Create > Upload videos
- If posting from iPhone or iPad: tap the "➕" button at the bottom toolbar > Upload a video
👉 Subscription request. We confirm that a subscription is required to use Splice at its full potential. If you’re using Pro features (marked with a blue crown) and did not subscribe to Splice, saving your projects will be limited. You’re welcome to enjoy our free trial before committing to a subscription. Alternatively, you can remove the Pro features to download your project without subscribing.