👉 Project creation. To create a new project:
- Open Splice > tap New project +
- Select the photos and/or videos you wish to include
- Tap Next > Select the preferred aspect ratio > Create
👉 Features. You can now add the following from the bottom tab bar:
- Text (add cool writings to your clips): see a tutorial here
- Music (Splice library, iTunes, or your recordings): see a tutorial here
- Sounds (such as bleep, applause): see a tutorial here
- Voice (record your own voice): see a tutorial here
👉 Transitions. To smooth the change from one clip to another:
- Open your Splice project composed of multiple media.
- On the timeline, between every clip of your project you will see a little rectangular icon: tap it and it becomes white.
- At the bottom of the screen, a new menu will show up: here you will find a list of transition effects. Try them out to choose the one that suits you best. Here you can also adjust the transition duration with help of the slider under the timeline. See a tutorial here.
👉 Tutorials. We also recommend to take inspiration from our Video Tutorials.