Skip to main content
How do I move audio to a different part of my video?
👉 To move your audio:
- Open your Splice project
- On the timeline, tap on the song/audio you wish to move: it turns blue
- Long press on it and move right/left to match a particular spot
👉 Additionally, you can:
- Trim it to make it start/end according to my preferences. See the tutorial here.
- Fade in/out your audio. See more details here.
- To remove the audio, open your project > on the timeline, double tap on the track > tap Delete.
Was this article helpful?