Currently, the feature to freeze a certain frame isn't available on Splice. However, you're welcome to try this workaround:
- Open the video with the frame to be frozen in your Camera Roll
- Play the video and pause at the specific frame
- Tap on the screen to hide the borders > take a screenshot
- Open Splice and access your project
- Tap Media > select the screenshot > tap Add
- Move the clip to the desired position by tapping and dragging it. To add it in the middle of a video, use the Split function
Please sign in to leave a comment.