👉 To change the speed of a full video, follow these steps.
👉 To create a slow-motion or speed-up effect in a particular part, follow these steps:
- On the timeline, select the video to which you want to apply the effect
- Choose Speed from the bottom toolbar > tap Speed Effects
☑️ The Speed button will appear in the editing toolbar as soon as you tap on your video on the timeline
- Position the yellow line at the point where you want to start the effect
- Tap the white "+" button to add a speed point
- Position the yellow line at the point where you want to end the effect > tap the white "+" button again
- Select the segment whose speed you wish to adjust > use the slider at the bottom to set the desired speed
Pro tip: Use the Ease In and Ease Out buttons for a smoother transition between the segments.
Related article: How do I change my video Speed and photo duration?