👉 To change the speed of a video inside your project:
- On the timeline, tap on the video whose speed you wish to change: it becomes blue
- Tap Speed from the editing toolbar
- Adjust the speed using the slider under the timeline
👉 To change the duration of a photo:
- Update Splice to the latest version (this feature is available from version 4.27.17)
- On the timeline, tap on the photo whose duration you wish to change: it becomes blue
- Tap Duration in the editing toolbar and choose the preferred duration
👉 Apply to all. After choosing the speed/duration, tap on the blue checkmarks in the bottom right corner > tap Apply to all.
Pro tip: to set the duration below 1 second, expand your clip on the timeline with a pinching gesture and proceed with the duration adjustment. The time tag shows you the exact duration of your element down to one-hundredth of a second.