To add a track from Splice’s music library to your project, follow these steps:
- Open your Splice project
- Position the playhead (yellow vertical line) at the point where you want the track to start playing
- Choose Audio from the main toolbar > select Music
- Here you can search for tracks in the search bar or browse our collections
- Once you found the track you want to add, tap on it—a preview will play
- Tap on Add and you'll see your track on the bottom of your project's timeline
Article is closed for comments.