👉 To extract your video's audio:
- Open your Splice project
- On the timeline, tap your video: it turns blue.
- Tap Extract from the editing toolbar. Your audio will now be placed under the video (on the bottom track).
👉 You can edit it just like any other audio track:
- Move it on the timeline: long press on the track and move right/left to match a particular spot.
- Trim it to make it start/end according to my preferences. See the tutorial here.
- Remove it: open your project > on the timeline, double tap on the track > tap Delete.