There are two ways to trim a song in your project.
- Tap the song on your timeline: it becomes blue.
- Tap the white trimming handle on either side of the song, and drag to start trimming.
Use the preview screen to position the song within the video.
Pro tip: to set the duration below 1 second, expand the track on the timeline with a pinching gesture and proceed with the duration adjustment. The time tag shows you the exact duration of your element down to one-hundredth of a second.
- Tap to select the song on your timeline: it becomes blue.
- Place the yellow playhead where you want to cut the song.
- Tap Split in the editing toolbar: it will be cut exactly where your yellow playhead is situated.
- To remove one of the parts of the song, tap on it > tap Delete in the editing toolbar.
To position your song differently on the timeline, long press on the track and drag left or right according to your preferences.