If you’re experiencing this, try out the following suggestions. If none of them solves the issue, no worries! You don’t need to report it. Rest assured, our team is already on top of it, working diligently to find a positive resolution. 🙌🏻
- Update. Please check that you’re running the most recent versions of OS and Splice.
- GoPro. If you used any GoPro files in your project, try removing them and adding them back to the project. You can also try reordering your files, as this might fix the error.
- Another format. If you have any videos that weren't taken by your iPhone, try converting them to another format and re-uploading them to your project.
- Speed. If you used the Speed editing feature, try removing it or changing the speed value using the slider.
- Trimming. Try trimming your clips slightly, as this could also resolve the issue.
- Transitions. Try removing transitions or changing their duration if you used any. To do so, tap the transition effect of your choice and adjust its duration using the scale under the timeline.